Thursday 22 March 2007

"Seats Are For Bums, Not Bags" - Poster Competition



In response to YorksDevil's comment, I have spent hours and hours designing an elaborate poster for Train Companies to use up and down the country. I really do think this will get the message across. This poster shows enormous originality and will make people understand the issue like never before witnessed in this public-transport travelling era.

If you have a better idea, please e-mail your poster to me at ... and I shall post them up here. Truly inspirational.

1 comment:

yorksdevil said...

I like that. Perhaps the 'bags' should be big like 'bums' and I think an official sign would have the red circle with a line through on the picture of the bag.

I don't want to sound too negative though, I think it's a very good sign.